5 years before establishing BCT
- Joint stock Company of Lithuania and Germany “Sebra” was established on 7 of February, 1995. The main activity of the company was the manufacturing of the mechanical parts for ultrasonic and electromagnetic heat meters. The company started working with 9 units of machinery and 11 employees.
- JSC “Sebra” started to manufacture mechanical components for the export in 1998.
- Quality system ISO 9001 was established in JSC “Sebra” in 2000.
2000 – 2005 first steps of BCT
- JSC “Baltec CNC Technologies” was established on 20th of December, 2000. The company started working with 7 employees. The company aimed to represent manufacturers of DECKEL MAHO GILDEMEISTER equipment and Tungaloj, Mitutoya tools.
- BCT participated in an international exhibition Hannover Messe for the first time in 2005.
- BCT started using ERP system “MONITOR” in 2005.
- Within first 5 years of business the turnover of BCT increased up to 2,2 mln. Euros per year.
2006 – 2010. Ten years towards perfection.
- 2006 BCT and Sebra changed manufacturing premises and moved to Raudondvario pl. 148, Kaunas.
- Quality management system ISO 9001 is established in BCT in 2006.
- There were 111 of employees working in BCT and Sebra in 2010.
- The turnover of BCT increased up to 2,6 mln. Euros per year within last 5 years.
- BCT started to implement LEAN system in 2010.
2011 – 2015. Years of Changes
- BCT established ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 3834-2 in 2013.
- Employee training center was established in 2013.
- The turnover of the company was 4 mln. Euros in 2014.
- JSC “Baltec CNC Technologies” acquired JSC “Sebra” on 13th of January, 2015.
- There were 126 employees in BCT in 2015.